Saturday, February 1, 2014

My Smash Book [3]

Yay, it's Smash Sunday/Superbowl Sunday! Who are you rootin' for? I think this year will belong to the Broncos! Enjoy yourself some football today! Here are more pages from my Smash Book. :) I'll be back tomorrow for Mess Monday too. I have a few makeup products I need to review as well. Sorry I didn't do any of those this week. I've been miserable because of this weather and just haven't been in the product review mood! lol I promise I'll get to them though.

Here are previous pages:

I am a nature lover! I really enjoy just sitting outside birdwatching and listening to all their songs. I am particularly fond of owls, but I also love chickadees, robins and blue jays. After seeing the silhouettes of the flying birds on the paper in my book, I decided to dedicate them to more birds.



I colored in the mini fuzzy owl poster at my sister's house while babysitting my niece. lol I cut out the poem from an old book. I had lots of little bird stickers, which I added too. I also had cute bird shaped mirrors with sticky backs. Birds represent freedom and travel to me. I added a lock and key as well as some cute tickets. I got to use my sticker maker for the tickets. Quite a handy little thing! I found various other bird cards and such too. I also have a Harry Potter Care of Magical Creatures trading card next to the owls. lol I added a poem I found online about a wise owl:

A wise old owl lived in an oak
The more he saw the less he spoke
The less he spoke the more he heard.
Why can't we all be like that wise old bird?

1 comment: