Monday, February 17, 2014

My Smash Book [5]

It happened again. I didn't post on Smash Sunday! lol Well, here goes another Smash Monday instead! This week's pages are another set of memory pages. This time I used some postcards I bought at a gas station on the way to Republic, MI a few years ago. Republic is in the Upper Peninsula. :) It was a 6 hour drive, but it was worth it!

 Here are previous pages:

We stayed in a beautiful cabin on a lake for Christmas. My parents, sisters, brother-in-law, niece, aunt, uncle and two cousins all enjoyed a relaxing vacation. We went snowshoeing with my dogs, made Christmas ornaments, strung up popcorn and cranberries, went snowmobiling... it was tons of fun. The man that owned the cabin we stayed in came by and showed us how to ice fish. He caught two pike and cooked them up for us! lol It was a very interesting, but tasty experience. We exchanged presents and just had  great time in each others company.

I used a brown paper bag to make the tree and pockets. :) Then I just used my brush tip markers and some stickers to jazz them up. Inside the pocket with the folded opening, I put some cute animal cards inside. I've been using them on most of my pages. lol They are too cute! I put my owl and wolf postcards in the other two pockets. :) I've been looking for something to do with them. Glad I finally found out what!





No comments:

Post a Comment