Monday, February 10, 2014

My Smash Book [4]

Happy Monday! I missed Smash Sunday! lol So instead we are doing a Smash Monday. I might put off Mess Monday for a while since it's so much to keep up with! I'll try not to miss Sunday's post next week! :) Anyway, here is another set of pages from my Smash Book! This one was created in memory of my summer trip to Greenfield Village and the Henry Ford Museum!

Here are previous pages:

If you are a Michigan resident or live nearby and have not visited Greenfield Village and The Henry Ford Museum, and you like a bit of history... I suggest you go! You won't regret it. lol I had so much fun and I would love to go again. Greenfield Village reminded me a lot of Yesteryear Village, which my family frequented when we lived in south Florida. Lots of restored homes and other buildings, stores, workshops, working farms... tons of fun! The Henry Ford is mostly about discovering the history of cars, planes and trains. Very, very cool! There were many other exhibits too though. You can't leave without making a cool plastic figurine either. ;) I got one of Abe Lincoln! We went during the Motor Muster, which is a car show. I've never seen so many old cars in one place. I got great photos too.




Here are some of the 100+ photos I took! Click them to make them larger. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment