Saturday, March 29, 2014

Mall Haul

I had a lovely girls day out with my mother and some friends! After a late lunch at Olive Garden, I got some great deals at Deb and Claire's. I also received the gift of undies from my mom's friend Becki. lol Enjoy my little mall haul! ;)

 Claire's had their usual 10 for $10 sale going on! Always fun!
I got a minty blue bow barrette, a black bow claw clip, a black wrap bracelet and some adorable 3-D nails! They are blue with cute white bows and little gems. I also got six pairs of earrings! Some dangling keys, long arrow heads, gold bows with pink roses, tiny black horses, little gold skulls and some coral colored chain ones. :)



Once we arrived at Deb I noticed a pink sign that mentioned that their clearance items were buy one get one free. I bought a $15 dress and got the other dress for free! They are similar layered ruffle strapless styles with stretchy belts. One is a cute blue, purple and white flower pattern. The other is a teal, orange and white kind of tribal tie dye pattern.





And lastly, I was given the gift of two pairs of undies from Lane Bryant as well. lol My mom's friend had some special LB money to spend. You can't go wrong with some quality cotton hipster undies!


No comments:

Post a Comment