Sunday, March 9, 2014

March 2014 Julep Maven Box


This month I decided to change up my Maven box style from "It Girl" to "Boho Glam". I really wanted to try out one of Julep's lip glosses and I liked the nail colors better in this box. :) I also got a candy stick that was cotton candy flavored. lol Thanks for appealing to my sweet tooth this month, Julep!

Being a Maven also gets you free shipping and 20% off all your orders! You can also earn points called "Jules" and once you get enough, you can use them for other products. :) Julep doesn't just do nail polish, they also have makeup, skin care products and more. The monthly subscription is $20 for a box with $40 worth of product in it. If you'd like to sign up, please use this link! By referring friends, you can earn Jules for a free Maven box! Without further ado, here is what I got in my box!

 In the Boho Glam box for this month, it was two polishes and a lip gloss.
The lip gloss I chose was Enchanted and the two polishes are called Elisa and Harriet.


 Here are the swatches for the nail colors! They are very pretty colors for spring... which I hope arrives soon!

Elisa is described as a soft wisteria shimmer.
Harriet is described as a guava coral creme.

 This is the Julep lip gloss in the color Enchanted.
"Featuring subtle color, unstoppable shine, luscious hydration, and our age-defying Power Cell Complex."

Enchanted is described as a sheer watermelon colored gloss.
It could be a great every day, go-to kind of gloss. It smells so good... like a yummy cake or some other similar sweet treat. lol It goes on light and smooth and is hydrating. I really like it!

Here is a comparison of bare lips and with a little gloss.

1 comment: