Friday, December 13, 2013

Awaiting my Jolly VoxBox!

I just got the email saying that my Jolly VoxBox from Influenster will be sent out soon! There is a "cheat sheet" up, so I already get to see what I'll be getting! I can't wait!

  • Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer
  • NYC New York Color HD Color Trio Eye Shadow
  • Ducklings™ Mini Rolls ( made by Duck Tape)
  • Puffs® To Go
  • Skinny Cow Candy
 

I hope everyone is getting their holiday shopping done... I haven't! lol I can't believe there is only 12 more days until Christmas... then soon the new year! It's crazy how time just seems to fly by. I will return with the opening of my VoxBox after it arrives! See you soon! :)

 

2 comments:

  1. Great box!! Rimmel Show Off lip lacquers are awesome! I have a bunch & love 'em!

    ReplyDelete