Saturday, January 11, 2014

JC Penney Haul

I got a $50 gift card for JC Penney for Christmas and decided to order some things online since the trip to the store turned up fruitless! As usual, I try to look through only the items on sale! lol I ended up finding 3 tops and praying that they would fit when they got here! Here they are! AND THEY FIT. I'm happy with my purchases and I'm grateful that I won't need to return anything!

MNG by Mango® Tokyo Kitty Screen Tee

Orig. $17 - Sale $11.99

What an adorable kitty! Everybody needs a cat shirt! It's so cute and SOFT. This top is also available with a tiger (light teal) or with a pair of zebras (pink/washed out red).



Joe Fresh™ Lace Top

Orig. $19 - Sale $12.99

I really adore lace. :) They look cute with a bright colored cami underneath for a pretty pop of color. I usually have trouble finding lace tops that... fit over the "girls"... if ya know what I mean. lol Lace isn't exactly a stretchy material. This top is thicker lace and seems of great quality. I'm glad the shirt ran true to size and will accommodate my ladies. lol This top is also available in a light purple!


Susan Lawrence Sheer-Yoke Short-Sleeve Top

Orig. $30 - Sale $14.99 

This top is really soft too! I love the shear part around the neck. The only issue was that the arms were a little tight! So It might not work for all chubby armed people. lol I am a size 16/18 and this was the XL. I will just deal with it and continue to try to lose some more weight and work out these arms! If I would have gone a size up, I think the rest of the top would have looked a little tent-like. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment