Saturday, January 25, 2014

My Smash Book [2]

I've been doing more pages in my Smash Book! Click here to see the first pages I ever did. This has been a lot of fun! I am really enjoying the "smashing" time that I create for myself in the afternoons. lol I have just been making pages of things that I like and even some with the memories from trips I've taken. :)

On these two pages I decided to do butterflies! I collected everything I could possibly find in my collection of scrapbooking things with butterflies on it. lol I also added in a few flowers for them to land on. ;) I had a small book of inspirational vellum pages and that's where "Just as I am" and "New Life" came from. There are various paper butterflies/flowers and some felt ones. I used my markers to add a few bright colors on the striped page and the green lines around the tree. The white sheet about flowers that attract butterflies was cut out of my old 2013 calendar. :) I used a thin black marker to add the stitching effect around the butterfly on the left page and to add the swirly stitch marks throughout the page too. I thought these ones came out pretty! Can't wait to show off my other pages too!



No comments:

Post a Comment