Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day + Nail Art!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

It has been a lovely day! I spent it with my best friend, Sarah. We went to see Winter's Tale at our local cinema. I wasn't sure what to expect and I didn't read the book. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it before. It was quite an interesting take on angels and demons, love and miracles. I cried a few times too! I am a hopeless romantic and not much of a movie critic. I don't go to movies to pick on them. I also mentioned that I didn't read the book, so I can't compare! lol


I have Valentine's Day nails! My nails are usually quite long, but I broke a few and trimmed them all down recently. I used light pink, lavender and white polish for the base colors. I used a pink striper to make the hearts on my ring finger. I went for a very simple design because I don't have the steady hands to do anything intricate! lol I can barely make straight lines with the thin detail brushes... So to make it more interesting, I went with the shiny glitter! I was too lazy to clean up that white nail... sorry! I usually let the little messes fade off after some hand washing and such on their own. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment