Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Julep Maven Welcome Box!

I signed up on Julep for a free welcome box to start my Maven box subscription ! The subscription is $20 for a box with $40 worth of product in it. I picked the "It Girl" style profile and I received three nail polish colors. :) I also put 2 add on polishes in my box, since they were at a great discounted price.

Being a Maven also gets you free shipping and 20% off all your orders! You can also earn points called "Jules" and once you get enough, you can use them for other products. :)

Julep doesn't just do nail polish, they also have makeup, skin care products and more. You can create a wishlist on the site and send it via email too. I've already started a small one. lol 

If you'd like to sign up, please use this link! By referring friends, you can earn Jules for a free Maven box! Without further ado, here is what I got in my box!



I received the colors Elle, Bunny and Libby as my welcome box.
I added the color Tracy and the Freedom polymer topcoat as my discounted extras. :)
They also added in two cute little orange cube emery boards. Perfect purse size! lol

The cap covers come off so that you can swatch the polish on the sticker that is on top of the cap!

Elle is described as a plum frost with a sheer/pearl/frost finish.
Bunny is described as a crisp white linen with fine gold shimmer with a creme finish.
Libby is described as a rich teal creme with a creme finish.
Tracy is described as a sparkly ocean blue sea salt (add top coat for a high-shine finish) with a special effect finish.

"In clinical studies, 100% of women who used Freedom Polymer Top Coat passed the ‘smudge test’ after 5 minutes, compared to 0% who used the leading regular top coat."

I am the queen of smudging! So I hope that is true! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment