Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Thrift Shopping Haul

I am pushing my Wreck This Journal post until tomorrow! Today I am posting the things I bought while thrift shopping today. I got my usual small hoard of books and some clothes today! I only spent a little over $10 on everything. :) I can always count on the local Salvation Army. It is probably my favorite place to shop nowadays. Also, for some reason everything I bought today was green!


This green dress by Blair is from who knows what decade. lol I didn't have a dress like this in my closet yet. I love the color and the three small buttons on the shoulder! It used to have some type of belt around it. I noticed a thin loop on the waist area. No worries, I can find another!


 Another teal/green dress, this one is made by Merona. It's light and flowy with a high, stretchy waistband... yay for the slimming effect! ;) This one is so comfy! Can't wait until warmer weather. I have so many new dresses to wear from previous SA trips!


While walking toward the dressing room, the horses on this button up sleeveless shirt caught my eye. I had to do it. It was only a little over $2 and on top of that, the tag color was 50% off today! Couldn't pass it up. I love riding horses and this will be great to wear over a tank top or something in the summer time. :) Pretty prancing ponies!



 Here is my book hoard from today! I've made a list of the titles and authors of each one. I filled a bag of books for the lovely low price of $1.99 today. I love this place. I do, I do, I dooooo! I added Goodreads links to the books that were available. :)


Projection - by Risa Green
The Probable Future - by Alice Hoffman
Persuasion - by  Jane Austen
Her Secret Star - by Bennie C. Hall

A Kid's EcoJournal Set (missing summer, sadly) - by Toni Albert
Conejos/Rabbits (Spanish to English) - by Ottenheimer Publishers
Little Rabbit's Loose Tooth - by Lucy Bate & Illustrated by Diane DeGroat

The last little bunny item isn't really a book... it has a cut out on the front and you open the rest of it to see the bunny family. There are 4 square pictures of the baby bunny on the back. Not sure where it came from! lol There was a turtle one too, but I am the bunny lady. ;)

1 comment:

  1. You are so thrifty...wonder where ya get that from? :)

    ReplyDelete