Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wreck This Journal [2]

It's another Wreck This Journal Wednesday! Here are the pages I've finished since the post I made last week. :) I am loving this book! I will probably be a little sad when I finish it, but also feel a good sense of accomplishment too. lol There are a few things that I can't do until the snow melts, so at lest I know I have a while longer with it. :)

See my previous WTJ pages, here.




 It's hard to see in the pictures, but it's tinted pink. :)


 I don't want any food smeared in here. I'm afraid of what smells it might take on or things will mold! lol So I went for stickers instead! I have a huge sticker collection.




I love my staplers... one has blue staples and the other has green! I used two blue staples to keep these pages together. I used the green staples on the office supplies pages above. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment